banner

shop romwe online

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Top blogger Looks of the week,by le fashion




1. Elin of Style by Kling – I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of silk trousers a la Céline- Elin’s are perfection!
2. Josephine of Summer Listen – Perfect example of how a dark bag, shades + even lip color can give such a light look an edge.
3. Rebecca of Fashion Infusion – love the mix of all these textures!
4. Carolina of Fashion Squad – her classic look was brought to another level by adding those cool bootie sandals + her leopard clutch.
5. Caroline of Caroline’s Mode - I would have never thought to add a camo jacket- I am def now on the hunt for one!
6. Preetma of The Working Girl, Esq. – dying over her Balenciaga vest!
7. Isabella of The Pile of Style – Her look is too cute! The pink jacket is my favorite.

10 comments:

  1. they look awesome!!

    xoxo

    www.lady-pa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style and wonderful inspiration!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
    p.s. Have just ordered my first Romwe item- very excited that it is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look amazing! I think they look like models

    By the way, I'm also a fashion blogger, I have many followers and I have one question - is it true that I need 1500 followers to collaborate with you? Please, answer because it's so important for me! I love romwe so much!


    http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I like this post so much, really great inspiration pictures!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pralinka:yes,at least 1500 followers on your blog.You can get a contact with aprilromwe@gmail.com,try to get $20 freebies first,if you can bring us a certain pageviews,1500 followers maybe no need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... mis joyas cl

    ReplyDelete